Authors are invited to submit original papers on topics related to the conference. All submissions must describe research that is not published or currently under review by another conference or journal. Areas of interest are listed below:
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics
- Condensed Matter, Semiconductor & Materials Physics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear & Radiation Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Photonics & Laser Physics
- Statistical Physics & Bioinformatics
- Complex Systems, Mathematical Physics & Computational Physics
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Physics Education
The abstracts and papers are to be submitted through the conference website instructions. All submissions should be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
All submitted papers will be refereed and selected papers will be published in the Jurnal Fizik Malaysia (indexed by Emerging Science Citation Index).